Barry M is an English makeup brand targeted at older teenagers that prefer bright and bold colours, as well as smokey neutrals. The Barry M nail paint is a must-have for girls and guys who like a bit of pop.
I bought these two nail paints at Boots, but you can also buy the exact same colours either online or at Superdrug.
I bought the colours, "Blueberry Ice Cream"and "Grey" because I've been wanting a sky blue polish and a muted grey for a while. I stumbled across this brand when watching What Style Is To Nickel on YouTube, and I absolutely love these polishes!
- Thick, bad-boy applicator.
- You get a load of product.
- Strong, bright and bold colour pay off.
- Convinient strong, stylish packaging.
- My "Blueberry Ice Cream" paint is gloopy and thick.
- My "Grey" paint is very light, watery and sheer.
- Takes a little longer than regular polish to dry.
- The colours aren't as creamy and light on the nail as
they are in the bottle.
Overall Rating: **** out of 5
Pictures and Swatches:
Left to Right: Blueberry Ice Cream, Grey
Swatch: Blueberry Ice Cream.